Core & Core-Plus Equity StrategiesInvesting in high-quality, stabilized residential properties with durable cash flows and long-term capital appreciation potential.
- Separately Managed Accounts
Our Prior Core & Core-Plus Investment Products
- Core Separately Managed Account
- Core-Plus Separately Managed Account
What We Look For
We seek to invest in Class A properties located in major U.S. markets and select high-density, supply-constrained suburban locations that are likely to provide stable, durable cash flows during any phase of the real estate cycle. These strategies may also include a tactical allocation to non-stabilized investments, such as build-to-core development opportunities and forward commitments, that will become a long-term, core hold upon stabilization.
- Recently-built or newer-vintage properties
- Minimal functional obsolescence
- Location that is convenient to employment, public transit and retail